Deciding to follow basic instructions from my travel Thailand guide, I embarked on a mini adventure - only for the brave - and went on a mini journey of self-discovery.
With only a few days left of my travel in Thailand, I wanted to experience the Floating Markets just outside of Bangkok. To get there was an adventure in itself and with only a few days of clothes, and not knowing where I'd be sleeping that night, I started my journey...
If you want to challenge yourself whilst in Thailand and break away from the usual tourist crowd, this episode is for you. Listen now to be inspired to follow my unusual journey...
Most challenging experience in Thailand...
This travel podcast is about ...
- Travelling Thailand with no plans
- Pushing myself even further outside of my comfort zone
- Having 5 - 6 days available at the end of my travel in Thailand
Mini adventure to Ampahwa - the biggest challenge
- Wanted to see the Floating markets
- Using only basic instructions from a Tour book - (can be found here).
No accommodation booked for the night
- Having to let go and "go with it" and just be brave
- Struggling to find the train station to get started
- Running through a fish market
Nighttime boat trip to see Fireflys' creating Christmas Trees
- Making the locals laugh whilst running and jumping on the back of a bus
- Changed the way I travelled and how I travel today
- Learning to not have everything planned - just enjoy the journey
- Episode Links:
#12 - Planning to have no Plans
#2 - Travel Adventures with a Friend
#1 - Career break of epic adventures