Don't have the confidence to go travelling? Are you scared of travelling alone as a solo female traveller? Or are you scared about what would happen if you were to travel?
In this episode I share a technique to help discover why you're not travelling. And to help you take action to start planning your trip. It's important to know what's holding you back, to then be able to get rid of that fear and go travelling.
You'll be impressed, surprised and love this technique...
and the results you'll get from it!
This episode is inspired by a conversation with a Customer Advisor in a call centre, who had no confidence to travel. If this is like you, then listen now...
Getting the confidence to go travelling...
This travel episode is about ...
- A huge thank you for listening! Leave a review and subscribe here
- Its okay if you're not ready to travel yet
- I had no confidence and would say 'its not for someone like me' and 'one day I’ll travel'.
- No money? Listen to; how to fund your trip before you go
- Ask yourself why you're not confident? What specifically is it?
Eg. Meeting new people, is travelling alone, the unknown in general
- The technique - give it a go, be open minded and just go with it! (my example here)
- Why does this work? Remember when you had to write a story as a child? Where did that story come from?