Live from Cambodia, with female traveller Kavita, who's been travelling for 23 months. This episode is full of travel tips, solo adventures and inspirational ideas.
After deciding to take a career break from her job as a Teacher, Kavita booked her travel around the world. Travelling Europe, America, Australia and Asia, including Russia. This woman is incredible and has a love of travel and seeing what the world has to offer.
If you want to be a solo traveller and really want to go travelling, then this episode is for you...
This travel episode is about ...
- Travelling and working in Australia
- Travelling China - Kavita's fave place to travel
- Drone pics with Chinese locals
- Christmas away from her family
- Travel tips - saving money, packing bags, and asking the locals
- Language barriers
- Overcoming fears of mopeds, ice-skating and personal safety
- Leaving the make up at home
- Kavita's Travel Bucket List
- Chinese numbers with hands (pic from my China travel guide can be found here)