Travelling to a completely random and a 'just because' destination, can be one of the best decisions you make. Having a wild card allows you to have freedom and be wowed by everything.
In today's episode, I reveal my 'wild card' destination from my recent travel to Italy and encourage you to choose a wild card place, when planning your travel adventure.
How to choose a wild card destination...
This travel episode is about ...
- What is a wild card? – somewhere you don’t have planned, maybe not doing that much research, going with the flow
- Enhance your travelling experience
- This is what I did with the city Bologna in Italy.
- I loved it – not the prettiest, not the most interesting in terms of arcthitecture.
- It is the place to go for food – the home of Italian food.
- Download your free workbook
- Just pick somewhere and be really random in your choosing
- Tip for choosing you wild card: Stop somewhere on the way to your next destination
- Go somewhere just because, no further explanation is needed.
- When you don’t really know a place that well, you tend to talk to more people and are open more to suggestions.
- Use local advice and opinions on the best places to go and see.
- Best Pasta in Bologna (in my opinion) Pasta Fresca Naldi Bologna
Want me to talk about something specific on the show? – message on insta here