Are you struggling to figure out how much money to take travelling? How do you know if you've got enough?
In this episode, I talk you through how to budget. Yes how to budget for your trip.
Whether you're travelling for a week, a month or even a year, this budgeting template will work for you.
Get the budget template here or at galpalacademy.com/travel-planning-guide
This travel episode is about ...
- Thank you for listening to the show - please leave a 5* review
- Being a budget traveller - does not necessarily mean being on a shoestring budget or getting as much for free as possible
- Great tip - always over budget
- Budget template can be used for all travel lengths – 1 week, month, 1 year
- My general rule for estimating for a country is taking £1000 per month (this is my personal spending)
- Get the budget template here
- Set yourself a daily budget